BEACH OPEN with restrictions
We are asking beachgoers to follow:
- All guidelines put forth by the CDC for social distancing including:
- Beachgoers maintaining at least six (6) feet of distance between themselves and anyone outside their household. Face coverings are encouraged on the beach.
- Avoid gatherings in groups of people greater than ten (10).
Additionally, these changes to normal summer operations have been made to support social distancing and reduce hand contact to surfaces:
- Face coverings are required at all times while crossing beach walkways.
- The walkway at Bridge Road will be CLOSED and only available for two-way use by MBA staff.
- The foot washes at all beach walkways have been turned off. Please do not attempt to turn the water on at these washers.
- The Sno Cone vendor will be allowed to enter the Ocean Side and will be parked inside the Rt 1 fences at Addy and Bayberry roads.
Please be mindful that there are many surfaces that you and your family members may wish to touch between your homes and other places in the MBA community. Please use safe practices.