MBA Board of Directors’ OfficersEmail
President | Margie Cyr
Vice President | Ellen Throop
Community Access and Egress
A 2018 MBA Beach Pass is required to occupy our beach. Each Beach Pass is a revocable/non-transferable pass restricted to property owners and their tenants. Property owners are responsible for the conduct of ALL tenants and guests on MBA property. MBA Special Event Permits are required for gatherings of 25 or more.
Route 1 and Kent Avenue
Padlock combination is provided to home owners via regular mail at the beginning of each season.
PLEASE CLOSE AND LOCK ALL GATES AFTER PASSING THROUGH.
Handicapped accessible ramps are at Bayberry, Errett, Bridge, Addy and Evergreen Roads. Beach accessible wheelchairs may be rented at Coastal Rentals (Millville) 302-539-5211.
Rules and Regulations
PROHIBITED MAY 1 – SEPTEMBER 30, 2018
- Pets on the beach;
- Use of the beach without a displayed 2018 beach pass;
PROHIBITED MAY 25 – SEPTEMBER 23, 2018
- Surf boarding and surf fishing between 10 AM and 5 PM;
- Skimboarding: at the discretion of the Beach Patrol;
- Smoking in any area 50 feet east of the dune line between 10 AM and 5 PM. Please remove all litter.
PROHIBITED AT ALL TIMES
- Walking or sitting on the dunes (except MBA sponsored events);
- Beach fires or beach grills (except MBA sponsored events);
- Glass containers on the beach;
- Camping or sleeping in tents or trailers anywhere in the community;
- Excessive volume music or radio (noise) on beach;
- Noisy activities in the community between 11 PM and 6 AM in the community;
- Parking in fire lanes or on the sides of pine-side residential roads, and elsewhere as marked;
- Towels and bathing suits festooned on railings.
- Pets must be leashed and picked up after at all times;
- Comply promptly with all Beach Patrol instructions and check lifeguard stands daily for special information;
- No umbrellas or sun screens may be placed forward of the lifeguard stands;
- Holes dug on beach must be filled before leaving;
- MBA Special Event Permits are required for large gatherings or temporary suspensions of parking rules;
- Do not leave unattended items on the beach after sundown: they may be removed.