Private beach community in Bethany is seeking Community Patrol Officers for the 2019 summer season.
- Checking vehicle permits entering and parking in community;
- Patrolling beach on foot and checking beach passes;
- Patrolling community streets; and
- Documenting incidents related to community rules.
Day & Night Shifts (includes weekend work) Available
- Background check;
- Good driving record with valid driver’s license;
- Fitness and ability to patrol sand beach on foot several times per day in hot weather;
- Good communication skills, common sense, teamwork, and ability to interact with members and guests in mature fashion;
- Experience in security, military or law enforcement is a plus, but not necessary.
Contact CAS at 410-524-1500 ext. 203 or Ruby.email@example.com for application.