- Edited: 9:30 PM on 9/21/17.
- Edited: 2:30 PM on 9/21/17.
- Update/Edited: 12:00 PM on 9/20/17.
- Update/Edited: 7:00 AM on 9/19/17.
- Update/Edited: 7:00 PM on 9/18/17.
- Update: 12:00 PM on 9/18/17.
- Update: 6:45 AM on 9/18/17.
- Update/Edited: 9:00 PM on 9/17/17.
- Edited: 9:30 AM on 9/17/17.
Jose has weakened to a tropical storm. If you would like additional information, please visit:
Current Forecasts: (click to enlarge, Credit: NOAA & TWC)
Note: this post may be updated. Please check the time of the most recent update at the top of this post. The weather information provided in this post is deemed to be accurate at the time of writing, however weather forecasts and conditions can change rapidly. Do not solely rely on any weather information provided in this post; please check with the NHC for official updates. Please check back and read the notification bar at the top of this website. The MBA is in no way affiliated with NOAA, the National Hurricane Center, or the Weather Channel. Graphics and/or links from/to external resources in this post do not imply any endorsement by the MBA.