Committee Chair: Ellen Throop
The Legal Committee, under the direction of the MBA Board of Directors, functions in many ways vital to the community. Some functions include:
- Investigate, research, and make recommendations concerning all legal matters (internal operations, interactions with members and vendors: local, state, or federal) of MBA;
- Facilitate communications and work on all legal matters with any attorney(s) working on behalf on the Middlesex Beach Association;
- Assist the Building Committee with building permit applications and violations;
- Review the Covenants, By-Laws, Rules & Regulations, Policies, and Procedures, as well as recommend any additions, changes, or deletions as discussions warrant;
- Review and provide comments regarding vendor contracts.