MBA Board of Directors’ OfficersEmail
President | Jeff Sella
Vice President | Ellen Throop
Community Access and Egress
A 2017 MBA Beach Pass is required to occupy our beach. Each Beach Pass is a revocable/non-transferable pass restricted to property owners, tenants and their guests. Property owners are responsible for conduct of ALL tenants and guests on MBA property. MBA Special Event Permits are required for gatherings of 25 or more.
Route 1 and Kent Avenue
Padlock combination is provided to home owners via regular mail at the beginning of each season.
PLEASE CLOSE AND LOCK ALL GATES AFTER PASSING THROUGH.
Handicapped accessible ramps are at Bayberry, Errett, Bridge, Addy and Evergreen Roads. Beach accessible wheelchairs may be rented at Coastal Rentals (Millville) 302-539-5211.
Rules and Regulations
PROHIBITED BETWEEN MAY 21 – SEPTEMBER 21, 2017
- Use of the beach without a displayed beach pass;
- Pets on the beach;
- Surf fishing and surf boarding between 10 AM and 5 PM;
- Smoking in any area 50 feet east of the dune line between 10 am and 5pm. Please remove all litter.
PROHIBITED AT ALL TIMES
- Walking or sitting on the dunes (except MBA sponsored events);
- Beach fires or beach grills (except MBA sponsored events);
- Glass containers on the beach;
- Excessive volume music or radio on beach;
- Noisy activities in the community between 11 pm and 6 am in the community;
- Camping or sleeping in tents or trailers anywhere in the community;
- Parking in fire lanes or on the sides of pine-side residential roads, and elsewhere as marked;
- Towels and bathing suits festooned on railings.
- Pets must be leashed and picked up after;
- Comply promptly with all Beach Patrol instructions and check Patrol stand for special daily information;
- No umbrellas or sun screens may be placed forward of the Beach Patrol’s guard stands;
- Holes dug on beach must be filled before leaving;
- MBA Event Permit required for large gatherings or temporary suspension parking rules;
- Do not leave unattended items on the beach after sundown: they may be removed;
- Skim boarding between 10 am and 5 pm at the discretion of the Beach Patrol.